DEADLINES FOR APPLICATION
- Fall Semester Submit application by August 1.
- Spring Semester Submit application by December 10.
To apply for admission at Heritage, the following must be submitted to:
Heritage Bible College
P. O. Box 1628
Dunn, NC 28335
RESIDENT OR COMMUTER STUDENTS
- Application form
- Non-refundable application fee – the $35.00 application fee is required for new students who have not previously attended Heritage Bible College and returning students who have not attended classes for five or more years. Application fee is waived for returning students who withdrew from classes less than five years before returning.
- Dormitory Fee – $50.00 fee for Dorm students only:
- A deposit is required to reserve space in campus housing and is payable upon application to reside on campus. The fee is non-refundable except in instances when residence in campus housing is denied by the College or the applicant elects not to enroll and/or chooses not to move into campus housing.
- A non-refundable deposit of $10 is required for issuance of keys to campus housing. If the key is lost or not returned to the college when the student graduates or otherwise leaves the college, the cost of replacing locks (including parts and labor) will be charged to the student.
- Letter of Purpose – a written statement explaining why applicant would like to attend Heritage Bible College.
- Medical History Form – verification of health history and status for use in the event of an emergency.
- Students taking only online or extension classes are exempt from the requirement to complete a medical history form.
- Immunization Verification – North Carolina State laws require proof of required immunizations for on-campus weekday students prior to college enrollment. Proof must be in place or immunizations in progress within 30 days of first class to avoid disruption of classes. NC law requires that students not meeting immunization requirements must not be allowed to attend class.
- Students taking only online or extension classes are exempt from immunization requirements.
- Pastoral Reference – to be completed by the applicant’s pastor verifying Christian character.
- General Reference – a close friend should complete the form and return it to the College.
- Official High School Transcript, or GED - An Official High School Transcript is required for all applicants. If applicant did not graduate from high school, a copy of the GED certificate must be provided in addition to official transcripts from all high schools attended. (Note: Applicants applying for VA benefits must have a complete admissions file, including high school transcripts, before the College can certify the applicant to receive benefits.)
- Official transcript from any college previously attended.
(e.g., copy of driver license)
Students who are auditing a class for personal enrichment must submit a completed application form, the application fee (for the first class audited), and pay the course audit fee.
STUDENTS IN NON-DEGREE PROGRAM OF STUDY
Students not wishing to enroll in a program of study for the purpose of earning a degree but who wish to earn credit for the course(s) may enroll in individual classes of their choice upon submission of application materials to the Admissions Office and payment of required fees.
HOME SCHOOLED STUDENTS
Please carefully read our Admission of Home Schooled Students that spells out requirements for admission.
The application materials required for international students is the same as for domestic students; however, international applicants should carefully read our Admission of International Students policy prior to completing application forms.
Students entitled to VA benefits for education must complete the application process required of all potential students. The Financial Aid Director will certify enrollment for those who are eligible for Department of Veterans Administration benefits. All students applying for VA benefits must have a complete admissions file (including high school and previous college transcripts) before the College can certify the applicant to receive benefits.
You may print out application forms and materials (see below) from the website or you may request a packet by sending your name and mailing address in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The academic catalog may be viewed on the website.
The free Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view these forms. To download a free version, click on 'Get Adobe Reader'.
Please make check for application fee ($35) payable to Heritage Bible College and send with completed forms to:
Heritage Bible College
P.O. Box 1628
Dunn, NC 28335