- Alphin-Ellis Learning Center (Library and Administrative Offices)
- Heritage House*
- Dining hall serving lunch and dinner each day Monday - Thursday when classes are in session
- Coed dormitory for single students
- Student Center
- Volleyball court
- Pentecostal Free Will Baptist Tabernacle
* Heritage House was built as an elementary school in the early 1920s. When the school closed, the building was purchased by the Pentecostal Free Will Baptist Church and became a children’s home. After the home for children closed, the building was used as PFWB administrative offices until the establishment of Heritage Bible College in 1971. As the only building on the campus at that time, all college functions (administrative offices, classrooms, chapel, cafeteria and dining area) operated within Heritage House. Today, staff and faculty offices share the space with classrooms, the chapel, a computer lab and student lounge.